2/19/2009

Is it live or is it Denorex?

Yet another home remedy - Denorex shampoo. Does it work in the battle against head lice? I don't really know because most people I know who have tried it have just added it to their list of ofter remedies they are actively using. So I don't know what is solving the problem, if the problem is getting solved at all. You may read story after story of people who say it is the best thing, but I know people who have used it with no lice killing results. Because it is one of those unknowns, I just don't use Denorex for head lice.

1 comment:

Cathy, the Nice Lice Lady. said...

Denorex is not a lice treatment, it is a dandruff shampoo. However, there are those that think it works for lice too. I have not found this to be the case. With regards to lice "shampoos", ALL of my business comes from people who first tried those treatments. That's why I always skip the treatments - they are costly and ineffective. With the "shampoos", they still direct you to pick and comb out all the lice and nits, and it is this picking and combing that actually solves the problem.