- Lice live on the head. Period. Don't waste your time cleaning your home any more than you normally do.
- You shouldn't be bringing these harmful chemicals in your home. These chemicals are more dangerous to your family's health than any head lice.
- Pesticides are not effective in the fight against head lice. Studies have shown that fumigating for head lice will not decrease your chances of becoming reinfested.
- These chemicals are not necessary. You don't even need to vacuum anything.
- Fumigating costs a lot of money. You should put your hard-earned money toward treatments that have an excellent success rate (like my lice removal services!).
Calm down. Lice don't like to live on faux suede.
Spraying your house/furniture/belongings with pesticides for head lice is bad for five reasons: